Sikkens Cetol®SRD 250 $69.00 /gal
An easy-to-use, translucent, water-repellant exterior finish for wood decking, rails, siding and deck furniture. Its allkyd resin stabilizes the wood grain and builds a durable, UV-resistant barrier.
Cetol SRD 250 allows the wood to breathe and accomodate seasonal shifts in temperature without loosing adhesion to the wood surface.
Superdeck Transparent Stain $41.61 /gal
Formulated for exterior use on any exterior wood surface.
- ONE COAT coverage with a transparent finish that highlights the wood grain
- Three oil formula contains deep penetrating tung oil for long lasting protection
- Highest quality iron oxide pigments to create long lasting colors and inhibit UV damage caused by the sun
- Formulated to resist growth of mildew and algae on the coating’s surface
- Excellent water repellency
Eco Wood Treatment $15.25 / 1 gallon package, $69.00 / 5 gal
Eco Wood Treatment is a proven wood preservative that gives all wood a silvery patina, resulting in a high-end, weathered look. It can be used in exterior or interior applications.
Eco Wood Treatment is a natural, organic product with no harmful chemicals. It contains no solvents and leaves no harmful residue in water or soil. Packaged in a powder form that mixes completely with water.
Messmer’s Hardwood Deck Finish $68.90 /gal
Messmer's U.V. Plus is formulated specifically for hardwood decks such as Ípe.
- Maximum concentration of ultraviolet light screens to protect wood from harmful rays
- Long lasting water repellancy
- Reduces warping, cracking and shrinking of the wood
- Special combination of natural oils that condition hardwood and enhance their natural beauty
- Contains transparent iron oxide pigments